Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Thursday, August 23, 2012

A month


Another month has gone by - which means nothing major has really changed in the past month. Owen is very eager to get back to school, so is Maddie - in her words, "I take the yellow bus with Owen and Mommy is going to cry". :)

I have also taken on the role of being president for Ben's preschool Kids Kastle, with a great group of women as the Board. While working, being president, and running our household - I will also continue to speak for Autism Ontario to continue to raise awareness for Autism and our children.

This month as well, we were able to go have the kid pictures done at Queenston Heights. The pictures turned out amazing, I am so happy with them - but what a process. The time we took, the patience and understanding Joel Smith has for my children, I can not describe. Here is the process .






Talk soon - when school is back in for all 3 children, and the issues will be alll back :)

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment