Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Follow the link to donate to Autism Niagaras Cyle for Autism - Team Owen and Ben :)

http://niagaracycleforautism.kintera.org/faf/search/searchTeamPart.asp?ievent=1018520&lis=0&kntae1018520=5AB603C3FE5D4C3CBE2A20F7BA2320E1&supId=0&team=501091

Copy and paste the above link if you are not on my facebook, and you want to donate to our team! All proceeds go to Autism Ontario - Niagara Chapter!!

I have made us a Team Page, please use this link to send to your family and friends asking for donations! I made our goal $1500! I think we are that good! :) Start pledging!

Also, ANYONE can donate online, and ANYONE can join!!! You are also able to print off Pledging forms on the left side of the screen!! Any problems, contact me and start pledging!! oxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment