Wednesday, February 1, 2012
What a difference.
He is so different. In a good way.
We are coming up on Owen's 2 year anniversary of his diagnosis, February 11th and March 17th officially. This is some of what I hear that warms my heart:
- Owen can have a small conversation.
- Owen is not violent...he is lovey.
- Owen is broadning his pallet.
- Owen can almost dress himself.
- Owen rocks his iPad like a boss.
- Owen can call his puppy pretending to whistle.
- Owen plays with his siblings.
- Owen can read.
- Owen can pour his own milk.
- Owen counts, says his ABC's and sings.
- Owen greets you at our door, saying COME IN!!
- Owen eats by himself.
- Owen successfully played a team sport this past summer.
- Owen preformed in the Christmas concert, with over 100 people there.
Plus so much more, what a difference from 2 years ago.