Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Monday, August 1, 2011

My Therapy


Some people go to Doctors,
a friend, family, or a stranger, not me..
instead I go for something soothing,
sweating striving for something to be.

Much better than a pill,
a good cry or yelling in the mid air,
I run to my hearts content,
feel the joints in my body move without a care.

I can not take credit for this therapy of mine,
where I work my butt off like one of a kind.

For this therapy I thank my children,
for being the reason that I realized I needed to be a healthier mommy,
to be there for them when no one else can,
to be the best mother I can be.

Specifically this was for Owen,
knowing that he is kicking Autism ass daily,
gave me the motivation, determination, and ability,
to kick my own ass into shape the way it should be.

oxoxoox

No comments:

Post a Comment