Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Monday, April 18, 2011

Over 50 people WHAT?!?!


So crazy, we even received a phone call from Autism Niagara! I have wrote about this event a couple times now on my blog, because it is by far one of my favourite events of the year. This is the Cycle for Autism, which is ran by Autism Niagara and takes place in Welland at Merritt Island on June 4th.

Last year, we raised a heck load of money for Autism programming and research, and my goal was to double what we did last year. I made a facebook group, and I am SO PROUD to say we have well over 50 people committed to running, walking, cycling for Owen and Autism research :)

Family, friends, co-workers, friends of friends. I can not believe it. If you want to support us, find me on facebook.. we would love to have you walk with us, or even just support our amazing team! We will be having a fun filled day, with exercise, food, love and support.

I honestly could not be prouder.

2 comments: