Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Exercise is my serenity


I have taken some what of a break from working out, I am not sure if it was due to the stress, the kids were not feeling good, not sure.. but I missed it. I found myself lately eating away the feelings, happy or sad - I was eating them away, and I found I was making whatever was bothering me worse.

So, I went back tonight - by myself, and let Ryan watch the kids so I could sneak out. The atmosphere in that gym is beyond amazing by itself, but when I hop onto that stair machine, it makes everything better again.. and I feel like I can conquer the world.. a feeling I have grown such a custom too and I missed it.

So while Owen is continuing everyday to better himself, I am back to doing the same.. this time not for ample weight loss, but for my serenity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment