Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Monday, November 8, 2010

My dear friend gets married :)





How would I describe Dani Bless? hmmm.. outgoing, hard worker, dear friend, funny as hell, compassionate, loving - a good person. We have been co-workers for the past 5 years together at Bethesda, and when I first found out about Owen, she was one of my first calls. Her constant support and understanding has made her a better and better friend over the last 5 years, and I foresee our friendship only getting stronger.

I remember when Dani met Mark, he was a new worker at Bethesda in our house, and she was over the freaking moon. She was having lots of feelings, and I remember telling to GO FOR IT! .. and she did... and then, on the 23rd of October, we got to celebrate their love for one another at their wedding in Vineland. It was beautiful, it was such an honor to be apart of their amazing day, and to be friends in their lives. I wish them only the best, and how they have been there for our family, especially being a supportive and understanding friend regarding Owen, I owe everything to her as well.

Congrats Briens, and I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment