Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just when I needed a pick-me up -


Thanks to my friend Victoria, who works at Tim Hortons -


So I'm at work serving customers, and this guy walks up to counter and starts ordering. I look down and notice he's wearing one of Owen's braclets!!!!!! I choked and asked if he knew the family, he said no. I asked him how he got the bracelet and he told me he went to this wicked fundraiser in the falls for this kid. I... stood there and almost started to cry!! I asked him one more question and that was why he wore the bracelet.....he told me his nephew has autism. He said that Owen's story caught his eye on cocego and gives him hope his nephew can be a success in the making like Owen....... I was a mess.
Pretty amazing to know strangers are amazed by him ♥


I have been having such an off month, and this is what I needed to hear.. because even if I see the struggles.. everyone gets to see his accomplishments :)

oxox

1 comment: