Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Monday, November 15, 2010

Dear Owen -





Dear My Sweet Owen,

I love the way you laugh and smile,
when you are suppost to nap and you take a while.

I love the way you say ma-ma,
you look in my eyes and give no drama.

I love the way you love your siblings,
smile, hugs, kisses, and playing.

I love the way you love your dad,
he loves you so much, you are his world, even when your being bad.

I love the way you stare at our Christmas tree,
I wonder when you are swaying back and forth, what do you see?

I love when you run into my arms with the biggest hug,
with your loving touch, and then for me to let go, you give my shirt a tug.

I love that you give our family and complete strangers hope,
seeing you, a 3 year old little boy, helping newly diagnosed families cope.

Most of all I love you for being my son,
for giving me the strength, love, and compassion I never knew was inside,
thank you for being my saving grace,
for being my one.

2 comments: