Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The closer it gets the more emotional I get..


Yup. As I have said several times before, I wear my heart on my sleeve for everyone to see. When I am happy - you know it. When I am sad - you know it. When I am angry - everyone knows it. It is just how it is. Well, with Owens Fundraiser creeping up ever so quickly, it is really starting to hit home.

All the new people I have met giving amazing words of encouragement, or giving a donation to Owens cause, it is all surreal. To also realize that months and months of planning has now come to a week away, its amazing. To see a community rally together for my son - over whelming and inspirational.

I walked into my in-laws home today to talk and discuss everything Fundraiser once again, and walked into an Owen central. Everything is all inpreperation for next Saturday, and it was so over whelming it made me tear up instantly. I think this is going to be an amazing night, filled with support, love, education, and inspiration that Owen gives to anyone that knows him.

Now to work on babysitting..lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment