Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm going to hug them just a little tighter tonight..


We had devastating news yesterday, as Ryan's family is experiencing another tragedy. My heart pours out to them, and everything they are going through, so much, I tear up thinking about it. I am not going to make this post long, as there is just not enough to say to people you love that are hurting. What I can say, is how this has affected my little family. When you hear of something happening, whether you mean to or not, you think about your children/spouse/parent, and you think how it would affect you in the same situation. For me, I am just going to take a deep breath, and tonight before my kiddies go to sleep, I am going to hug them a little tighter, kiss them a little longer, and thank God for blessing me with these beautiful little miracles, that He puts his trust in me enough as a parent to keep.

Do the same tonight.


My heart goes out to the Coens family.

oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment