Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hope lies ahead - Owen Carl's Journey Through Autism Fundrasier is HAPPENING!!!

Yes.. it is true. Ryan, myself, and several of our amazing family members have had such a huge out pour of support and love for our son, and have brought up the idea of a fundrasier for us... and I am proud to say we are going to do it! I don't want to give anything away, so as of right now the date to remember is September 18 of this year, that we wil all get together and provide awareness for our son and for all effected by Autism.

I want this not to only be a fundrasier for Owen, but to remind everyone this truly effects not only the child...but for everyone involved, and it is such a growing concern in society..almost anyone you meet either knows someone or has someone in their families effected by Autism.

If you have any connections you think may help us at all, please email me @ vanesscoens@live.ca, or if you have an idea or comment, I would love to hear any ideas you may have!!

I hope you will all continue this journey with our family, and help us bring awareness.

thank you all in advance!

oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment