Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Owen and Ben's Journey Through Autism

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Don't Give Up On Me

It's so hard for me to say "I love you"

The words just don't come out the way they should

And I know you don't believe me, when I'm being so bad

That I'm trying so hard to be good


And at those times when you reach for me

And I push you away

Deep inside I just want you to stay, 'cause...


You're the light in my dark, the current in my stream

My sun when it's raining and drowning all my dreams

Without you, I can't make it ... so don't give up on me

There's a whole lot of love inside the person you can't see.


I wish I could say how much I need you

I want to show how much I love your smiling face

But something deep inside keeps holding me back

And I'm lost in my own little space


Forgive me if I'm screaming...I'm desperate to show you

Who I really am, I just wanna know you....'cause



You're the light in my dark, the current in my stream

My sun when it's raining and drowning all my dreams

Without you, I can't make it ... so don't give up on me

There's a whole lot of love inside the person you can't see.

No comments:

Post a Comment